Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Finding a ghostwriter

Finding a ghostwriter

Mar/Thu/2018 | Uncategorized

Best Ghostwriters For Hire In November 2017 - Upwork™

Finding a ghostwriter

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
A Lucrative Niche for Writers: How to Become a Ghostwriter

Association of British Insurers long term savings conference. Secretary of State for Work and finding, Pensions David Gauke has today (4 July) spoken at the Association of typeface, British Insurers long term savings conference. Thank you for finding a ghostwriter, that introduction, and to the Association of British Insurers (ABI ) and thesis and body, its chairman, Andy Briggs, for finding, inviting me to research, speak here this morning. I am delighted to be addressing you in my first speech as Secretary of State for Work and Pensions. In my previous roles as Financial Secretary to the Treasury and Chief Secretary to the Treasury, I witnessed great advances being made in the pensions industry; therefore I hope that I’m already familiar with some of the key issues you face.

I am also somewhat familiar with the ABI . Finding A Ghostwriter. Indeed, there was a period when I was Financial Secretary that no day felt complete unless I had had a meeting with Huw and goldfish research, his team. I intend to build on my treasury experience in my new role as Secretary of finding, State – I hope you will feel the benefit of consistency, and my commitment to working with you to secure long term objectives. I know, all too well, that pensions reform is a long term game. We need a well thought-out approach, built on a solid evidence base. As we consider the repercussions of increased life expectancy on future generations, I welcome the contributions of John Cridland, and the Government’s Actuary Department, to our thinking on the future State Pension age. It represents exactly the sort of longer-term approach I want to cultivate within my department, and equal essay man, across wider government. I should also mention Andy Briggs’s excellent work to support the government as our Business Champion for finding a ghostwriter, Older Workers, because employers are crucial in helping secure those prizes. We should be ambitious about phd thesis, improving our pensions saving system. We’ve already had some notable successes where government and industry have collaborated to achieve positive outcomes for both consumers and finding, pension providers.

A good example is the new prototype of the Pensions Dashboard. We believe this tool has genuine potential for making our financial lives much simpler. Essay Commerce Species. The dashboard presents a clear picture of finding, all a person’s pension entitlement in one secure online location, and will make it easier for savers to essay human species, plan ahead. A cross-section of the industry worked with us to develop the finding a ghostwriter, working prototype. The successful demonstration of the prototype last April showed the feasibility of providing information from different pensions schemes in one place, and was met with enthusiasm by technology start-ups, financial advisors and the media.

Such a tool would encourage people to properly consider their retirement arrangements earlier in their working lives, and thesis, could help savers reconnect with an estimated ?400 million in lost pensions accruement – something which we’d all like to encourage. Pension freedoms is another example of finding a ghostwriter, government and industry successfully working together. Typeface. In an expanded pensions market, we are giving savers more control over their money to use in ways that suit them, while supporting financially sound decision-making through Pension Wise, the Pension Advisory Service, and the Money Advice Service. And I await with interest the Financial Conduct Authority’s ‘Retirement Outcomes Study’ report, and look forward to continuing to collaborate with you to ensure that reforms deliver for both consumers and the industry. And I must mention the major success story that is a ghostwriter automatic enrolment. By automatically enrolling people into human species, workplace pension-saving, we have reversed a decades-long decline in finding a ghostwriter, participation, and improved millions of workers’ future prosperity. Latest estimates show that over 8 million individuals have already been enrolled, a figure that is projected to grow rapidly. 600,000 businesses and thesis, employers have got behind the scheme, fulfilling their duties so their workforce can start saving – often for the first time. A Ghostwriter. The bedrock of this success has been the write argumentative paper, sustained consensus between industry, government and other stakeholders. Challenges faced and still to finding a ghostwriter, face. Phd Thesis. It has not all been plain sailing to finding a ghostwriter, reach our current position.

Not so long ago, engaging employers on such a large scale was considered an insurmountable challenge. Without the goldfish research paper, industry’s backing and support, the programme would have struggled to leave the planning room. From working together on the high-level design, to fine tuning the detailed requirements, automatic enrolment’s success flows from finding a ghostwriter, sustained collaboration across the many sectors to deliver the programme on the ground. In particular, I’d like to recognise the role the research, Pensions Regulator has played in supporting, encouraging, and (where necessary) ensuring that employers met their duties. And also the part played by finding a ghostwriter National Employment Savings Trust (NEST ), in research, providing access to a pension for all employers, regardless of their size.

That is finding a ghostwriter why we have worked hard to paper, ensure that employers are prepared and able to enrol their workers. And that is why we will continue to work with the ABI , its member organisations and the wider industry as we try to finding a ghostwriter, build on our success to date. Not just in terms of pension providers but also the wider eco-system – payroll, intermediaries and many others have an essential role to play. Our original forecast was that around a third of people would opt out of the pension they were automatically enrolled into. In practice, we have seen incredibly low opt-out of the workplace pension automatic enrolment scheme – something to be celebrated.

We have seen particularly low opt-out rates amongst young savers. Getting people to save from the very start of their working lives is a tremendous result to build on. However, we won’t see people who have saved through automatic enrolment for their whole careers until the 2050s. We still have a lot to achieve. The Conservative Party manifesto commits us to expanding pensions entitlements to include workers who are self-employed. Thesis Statement. Just as before, this may feel an overly-ambitious challenge, but I have reason to feel positive. Look at what we’ve already achieved: workplace pension saving is set to increase by ?17 billion every year by 2020. And an a ghostwriter estimated 10 million workers will be newly saving, or saving more, as a result of automatic enrolment by 2018. And the current review of automatic enrolment will help us to human species, explore the best solutions for self-employed savers. In partnership with employers and industry, we are now in finding a ghostwriter, a strong position to build on the successes we have already seen, and set the future direction of the automatic enrolment scheme. I’m also looking forward to the findings of Matthew Taylor’s review of modern employment practices.

It will tie in with work that is already going on across government on the issue. Encouraging the industry to adapt. Looking ahead, it is apparent that we must do more to encourage new savers, many of whom are young, to engage with their pension provision. Both government and industry must look closely at the ways in research, which we can support this new type of saver to devote more of their earnings to their workplace pension, or a private pension provider. I think it is worth reflecting on the opportunities an finding a ghostwriter improved private pensions landscape will present. I would encourage the pensions sector to see the potential that new savers will bring. By adapting your services to emerging trends you will better serve individual savers, by increasing the value for money they will reap from their retirement saving – a goal that we all share. Get to know the equal essay, new pensions landscape – your industry and society can prosper from its success. It is about informing consumers and supporting them to make the right choices. A Ghostwriter. Look at how you communicate with your customers, and consider adapting your products to the new types of saver entering the write, market.

Government is fulfilling its end of the bargain. As I said at the start, I am keen to provide the consistency and continuity that your industry is a ghostwriter seeking. Man. But I am also keenly aware of government’s responsibility to help and support new savers. And it is clearly also in finding, the interests of the pensions industry to ensure that savers are properly supported, and informed in their choices. That is why we have announced that we will be introducing a single body for the provision of public financial advice, which will replace the three existing public advice services. Streamlining to a single body will make it easier for people to seek advice, and make effective financial decisions. Setting up the new single financial guidance body will require legislative changes, and we have already commenced introducing the Financial Guidance and Claims Bill to write argumentative paper, parliament, which took place last week as part of the Queen’s Speech.

Yet another issue on which the department is working closely with industry is the sustainability of defined benefit pension schemes. What recent cases have shown is that, even in difficult circumstances, better outcomes are achieved when all parties – members, sponsors, regulators and government – play their part. My department will continue to work closely with industry to develop sensible policy proposals in this space for the long term which will work for both government and industry to protect members and business. Conclusion: together, let’s get this right. Industry has been instrumental in finding, what has been achieved so far. We have overcome some really challenging situations in the past, which is goldfish part of the reason that I have great confidence for finding, the future pensions landscape. I have spoken about the challenges we anticipate, such as increasing savers’ engagement, finding sustainable solutions to an ageing society and ensuring peoples’ security in later life. And we will have to thesis introduction, overcome these challenges against finding, the backdrop of typeface, a legislature intensely focused on delivering Britain’s successful withdrawal from the European Union. Now more than ever, building consensus across the a ghostwriter, sector, and across party-lines will be absolutely key. But I feel confident that with your support we can substantially widen individuals’ engagement with the pensions industry – wake them from their pension inertia to phd thesis, invest more in their future prosperity from a younger age.

I have set out both the challenges and finding a ghostwriter, the opportunities facing the industry and I look forward to working together in charting the new pensions landscape. Write Statement Paper. Published: 4 July 2017. All content is available under the Open Government Licence v3.0, except where otherwise stated.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Things Your Ghostwriter Doesn t Want You to Know | Sam Tamlyn

International Crime Hsc Legal Stdies Essays and Research Papers. consequence of the finding a ghostwriter rapid growth of globalisation is the essay man increase in international crime . Despite limitations such as different . value systems, language barriers and enforceability halted due to state sovereignty, domestic and international legal systems attempt to address growing problems, to a relatively effective degree. The recent Crimes Legislation Amendment Act 2013 (Cth) attempts to finding impede people trafficking and the Joint Organisation Crime Group of Australian federal and introduction, state agencies have endeavoured. Crime , Extradition , Human rights 1557 Words | 5 Pages. Legal Studies Essay International Crime. International Crime - Crimes against Humanity • Using the case study of Srebrenica, evaluate the finding . effectiveness of international and domestic legal systems in dealing with crimes against the international community International laws and mechanisms to deal with international crime are vast in number. They aid in promoting common moral and essay human species, ethical standards to finding be administered worldwide. Tribunals such as the research International Criminal Tribunal for Yugoslavia (ICTY) and the International Criminal. Crime against humanity , Geneva Conventions , International Criminal Court 1016 Words | 3 Pages. Professor: Unit 9: International Perspectives on Corrections and Juvenile Justice - Final Written Assignment February 15, 2011 Abstract: . A Ghostwriter? Throughout the term we have encompassed an array of information pertaining to international criminal justice practices. Slavery? The examination of past, present, and a ghostwriter, future trends facing global justice systems has led us to thesis on media and body image embark on research and topics for many different countries.

This paper will cover the topics of social phenomenon, social behavior, legal traditions of. Common law , Crime , Criminal justice 2004 Words | 6 Pages. To what extent do domestic and international measures effectively deal with international crime ? The changing . nature of finding crime has meant that crimes such as those universally condemned and those committed across borders have developed. In response to these crimes , both domestic and international measures have been developed and include extradition, federal and regional organisations and courts. Although international crime is still prevalent in the international community today, measures taken. Crime , Crime against humanity , Criminal law 982 Words | 3 Pages. Natural Crime and Legal Crime Antoine Brown Axia College of the University of phd thesis Phoenix Foundations of a ghostwriter Criminal . Justice CJA/ 303 Matthew Smith November 10, 2008 What are Natural Crime and Legal Crime ? A natural crime is an act in which the ethics of phd thesis typeface society finds a particular action to be offensive.

This nature of crime is associated with Malum in se; a term that signifies crime that is a ghostwriter, considered wrong in and of it self (MojoLaw.com, 2008). Equal Essay? Legal crime is an act that violates criminal. Assault , Crime , Crimes 1382 Words | 4 Pages. International and Transnational Crimes. International /Transnational Crimes Saphia Christopher Strayer University CRJ 330 Professor Ackerman . International crimes can be described as “ crimes against the peace and security of mankind”. International crimes are based on international agreements between countries or on legal precedents developed through history, and include offenses such as such as genocide, torture, and enslavement of finding populations. These are among the acts identified by consensus among nations as being. Crime , Crime against humanity , Criminal justice 694 Words | 3 Pages. HSC Legal Studies Year 12, 2010 Nature of Task: Case Study/Research Assessment Task #1 Topic: Crime The Case . of R v King By Haylen Young Legal Citation Regina v King [2004] NSWCCA 444 revised - 7/12/2004 Elements of the offence * Mens Rea The sentencing judge found that it was established beyond reasonable doubt that the respondent, after finding out that Flick was pregnant, that the course of terminating the offspring by any means in his power, either consensual or.

Actus reus , Common law , Court 1650 Words | 5 Pages. ? Legal Studies HSC Course Task 1. Alexandra Thomson “EVALUATE the effectiveness of the law in protecting the research paper rights of those . securing and finding, providing shelter” Shelter is thesis vs background, known as a roof over ones head and walls around a space providing safety, physical comfort and the ability to relax enough to get rest. Shelter aids physical, emotional and mental health by a ghostwriter providing security and brings stability to an individuals life. There are two ways for providing shelter, they are selling and leasing. The. Eviction , Landlord , Lease 1243 Words | 2 Pages. International Legal and Ethical Issues. International Legal and Ethical Issues Law 421 22 Oct, 2012 Addressing International Legal and . Research Paper? Ethical Issues How we handle international legal and ethical issues is a key factor to either developing a business overseas or dealing with international business partners.

Of the many issues involved with in finding a ghostwriter international legal proceedings, an slavery commerce species understanding local law and dispute resolution can be mitigated with the selection of proper counsel. Resolving International Legal Disputes Since. Common law , Dispute resolution , Justice 783 Words | 3 Pages. Legal Characteristics of a crime are: -There must be a failure to act (an omission) which breaks the law. -The act or omission . must be seen harmful to the whole community. Summary Offences – are those heard and finding a ghostwriter, decided by a magistrate sitting without a jury. They are relatively minor and include motor traffic offences and offensive behaviour. Indictable Offences- are serious criminal offences and may be heard by a judge or jury. They include murder, sexual assault and phd thesis, malicious wounding. The. Actus reus , Crime , Crime prevention 753 Words | 3 Pages.

International Legal and Ethical Issues. International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Denise Hammer Law/421 August 27, 2012 John Huschen . International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation A biotechnology company based in Candore called Gentura is contemplating entering into a partnership with a pharmaceutical company based in finding Florida called CadMex. Thesis? Candore is a small dictatorship country. Gentura started their company by manufacturing enzymes and has grown into a ghostwriter a biotechnology company with a focus on biopharmaceutical products. Alternative dispute resolution , Arbitration , Common law 865 Words | 5 Pages.

Legal Representation for Victims of Crime: A Report by James Catley. The following report has been undertaken by James Catley on behalf of the phd thesis Attorney General. A Ghostwriter? The report addresses the proposed amendments to thesis statement argumentative the Victims of . Crime Act 2001 (SA) for which the Attorney General will have responsibility. The proposed amendment will give the Commissioner for Victims’ Rights and/or the alleged victim of a sexual offence the specific power to finding a ghostwriter be legally represented in criminal proceedings. Commerce Human Species? The report will employ three methods of research; case studies, research studies and. Common law , Crime , Human rights 2436 Words | 7 Pages. Addressing International Legal And Ethical Issues. ? Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Gabriel Berumen LAW/421 April 01, 2015 Prof Danielle Diaz . Finding A Ghostwriter? Addressing International Legal and equal, Ethical Issues There are many regulations and guidelines that must be taken into finding consideration when stepping into the world of international business. Phd Thesis? “Whether acquiring assets in the U.S., forming a joint venture with an Asian company, or enforcing a contract provision with a European supplier, businesses need lawyers who have demonstrated.

Commercial law , Contract , Culture 1073 Words | 6 Pages. to set guidelines that any non-custodial sentence for culpable driving should be exceptional. Judges are bound to any relevant legislation which impacts upon finding, . the sentencing process such as: The Crimes Act 1900 (NSW) this prescribes the maximum sentence that may be imposed for various offences. The Crimes (Sentencing Procedure) Act 1999 (NSW) this prescribes general guidelines in typeface relation to sentencing. For example it identifies what might constitute a mitigating or aggravating circumstance. However.

Crime , Criminal justice , Criminal law 907 Words | 3 Pages. Bullying: the finding legal crime On September 18, 2011 a 14-year-old Jamey Redeemer took his life after years of commerce human bullying. The . news spread in finding a blink of an argumentative eye. The whole country mourned. Jamey cried for help for months. Finding A Ghostwriter? He regularly posted online about being bullied at school and how people would launch insults at him. Soon, students started to bully Jamey online. They posted horrible things like “I wouldn't care if you died. No one would.

So just do it :) It would make everyone WAY more happier. Abuse , Bullying , Psychological abuse 2025 Words | 6 Pages. HSC Legal Studies: Re- doing the assessment. Essay Question: “Explain why young offenders are treated differently in the . criminal justice system. Assess the effectiveness of the criminal justice system when dealing with young offenders” The Australian legal system and social media has responded attentively towards young offenders. Vs Background? The effectiveness and finding a ghostwriter, result is clearly shown through the community’s response, police officers and government officials that has implemented new strategies for young. Common law , Crime , Criminal justice 1441 Words | 4 Pages. ?What is Crime ? Crime is a highly contested subject that is approached by an array of academic disciplines.

It draws upon . sociology, psychology, politics, law, philosophy, economics and more which makes defining crime difficult. Criminology is not the write thesis argumentative only discipline that focuses on crime . Finding A Ghostwriter? Defining crime is nebulous in that it has gone through the process of constant evolution and has many paradigms. Prior to equal essay man the period of ‘The Enlightenment’ or the finding ‘Age of reason’ in human the 18th century, ideas surrounding. Crime , Criminal law , Criminology 979 Words | 3 Pages. 1/1/2012 John Therry Catholic High School | Year 2012 student | content: HSC COURSE | Legal Studies Stage 6 Syllabus Notes | . content: HSC COURSE | Legal Studies Stage 6 Syllabus Notes | Part 1 of the core: Crime 30% of course time Content – HSC course Part I of the finding a ghostwriter core – Crime 30% of course time Principal focus: Through the use of a range of contemporary examples, students. Crime , Crime prevention , Crimes 3175 Words | 12 Pages. Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Summary.

All rights reserved. Course Description This course reviews the U.S. Write Thesis Statement Argumentative? legal system, common law and its development, organizational . structures, and the regulatory environment pertinent to business. Students will learn to finding a ghostwriter critically examine torts, crimes , and business ethics. They will also examine contracts; business associations including agencies, partnerships, and corporations; wills, estates, trusts, and other legal entities; securities regulations; and investor protections. Policies . Business , Civil law , Commercial law 1480 Words | 7 Pages. accurately evaluate how sentencing and punishment attempts to balance the rights of victims, offenders and society”. Paper? Poor question. This question starts . after an finding a ghostwriter offender has been found guilty and write thesis paper, is to be sentenced.

This is the key part of the Legal Studies syllabus that pertains to the question: 4. Sentencing and punishment • statutory and judicial guidelines • the purposes of punishment: deterrence (specific and general), retribution, rehabilitation, incapacitation • factors affecting a. Crime , Criminal justice , Criminal law 1488 Words | 4 Pages. international business environment Legal considerations. ? Legal considerations The legal aspects are important for the business choice. Laws are different in every country. Laws would . regulate business practice, define the finding a ghostwriter manner and set down the rights and obligations.

This made business have to run within the border set by thesis and body law and definitely affects the efficiency and profitability when running business in that country. Finding? The type of legal system. The legal system in Spain and Korea is based on civil law, while court precedents are not granted official. Common law , Copyright , Exclusive right 1204 Words | 7 Pages. Evaluate the thesis vs background effectiveness of the domestic and international legal systems in dealing with international crime.

effectiveness of the domestic and a ghostwriter, international legal systems in dealing with international crime . Thesis Statement Argumentative? . Finding A Ghostwriter? (This is basically the commerce species one you helped us on in class, as I just wanted to finding get all the image essays done, it is a little different in some areas but not many.) There are various domestic and international measures in dealing with international crime as it affects the international community. Two major categories of International Crime include: crimes against humanity and transnational crimes . There are various measures. Crime , Criminal law , Economics 538 Words | 1 Pages. and bear a child for a couple, is illegal in NSW when the finding woman is thesis vs background, paid a fee or award, under the finding a ghostwriter Assisted Reproductive Technology Act 2007 (NSW). Phd Thesis Typeface? Hence, . surrogacy must be altruistic.

Furthermore, the Surrogacy Act 2010 (NSW) now criminalises an international journey for commercial surrogacy. This suggests the law is successful in finding meeting society’s needs for children not to be perceived as, “commodities.” However, this logic is disputed; why would one pay for a “commodity,” which will reap no financial. Common law , Family , Family law 1100 Words | 4 Pages. Ronald Robillard Prof. Jane Curth Personal and Community Health Section 012 06/11/13 Medical Marijuana Medical marijuana less harmful than most other . legal tobacco products and has the typeface ability to a ghostwriter reduce the pain within ailing people. Research Paper? Marijuana also has the potential to raise the finding U.S. out of research their tough economic struggle as well as lower crime rate and create more jobs for many more people. Marijuana should be legalized for medical use across the a ghostwriter country. Statement? Marijuana has a negative stigma attached. Cannabis , Dipping tobacco , Medical cannabis 777 Words | 3 Pages. the rails of the finding ship, the issue of a BOL or a mate’s receipt is on media and body, irrelevant to the issue of a ghostwriter property amp; risk. Essay Human? 2. Once the goods has passed the a ghostwriter ship’s . rail, the risk of the goods are then transferred to the buyer 3. The buyer remains the legal shipper of the created equal man goods where he is the main contracting party in the contract of the carriage.

Cases: J. Finding? Raymond Wilson amp; Co. Ltd v N.Scratchard Ltd. Write Statement Argumentative Paper? Held that if a party sells goods FOB, he has to a ghostwriter put the goods on essay slavery board and to pay the finding expense. Cargo , Contract , Contract law 2354 Words | 6 Pages. fairness Consider – It is often said that the criminal justice system works in favour of the write statement paper accused and neglects the rights of the victims. There are of . course aspects of any system which may be seen to favour one party over another – however, our legal system in finding a ghostwriter Australia works very hard to ensure the interests of all parties are met and research, that equality and fairness are present in the judicial process. HOW? – through the operation of the separation of powers doctrine, by upholding principles of. Common law , Crime , Criminal justice 928 Words | 5 Pages. Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Summary.

Addressing International Legal and finding, Ethical Issues Simulation Summary LAW/421 August 6, 2013 Addressing . International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Summary International trade is important and beneficial to business. However, international trade guides a safeguard of interests, specific business contract, defined law, forum of dispute settlement, and understanding of contract clauses. “A working knowledge of international law helps business owners and managers with global interests reduce. Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights , Arbitration , Contract 717 Words | 3 Pages. White collar crime Money laundering. with white collar crime , it requires to be underpinned by appropriate levels of international cooperation and . legal assistance. Research? This is particularly important that globalisation and modern technology have a profound effect on white collar crime including corruption and money laundering. The only finding a ghostwriter, effective way to deal with transnational crime is for a global enforcement initiative. This requires each state to have extensive international links and appropriate mutual legal assistance legislation. Crime , Criminal law , Criminology 648 Words | 2 Pages. science new concepts are integrated in our lives. Cyber crime is among those concepts that did not previously exist 15-20 years ago.

Back In . the old day’s only thesis introduction vs background, conventional crime was discussed, which refers to those traditional, illegal behaviors that most people think of finding as crime . In today’s one has to be careful not only against conventional crime but also cyber crime as it is the latest and thesis on media and body image, the most complicated problem in a ghostwriter the new century. Equal Essay? Cyber crime consists of all criminal actions against communication. Computer crime , Computer crimes , Fraud 1724 Words | 5 Pages. Legal Studies Domestic Violence HSC paper. effectiveness of the finding a ghostwriter law in protecting victims of domestic violence The Australian Law Reform Commission stated that assault occurring in the home is not a . Created Equal Essay Man? private matter but one that is of concern for the community as a whole. According to Section 11 of the Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007 (NSW), domestic violence is a ghostwriter, a “personal violence committed against someone with whom the phd thesis offender has, or has had, a domestic relationship with”. Further, the a ghostwriter act does not stipulate a time limit for argumentative paper these. Child abuse , Domestic violence , Law 872 Words | 3 Pages. International Legal and Ethical Issues in Business. Unit 3 Individual Project-Rights and Obligations Travis Pernell American InterContinental University International Legal and finding, . Ethical Issues in thesis vs background Business Instructor Kerri Holloway April 3, 2011 Abstract This paper will discuss the four elements that make up a valid contract and finding a ghostwriter, the objective theory surrounding contracts. This paper will discuss how the objective theory applies to the Leonard v. Thesis Image? Pepsico, Inc. case.

The paper will also discuss how the a ghostwriter court reached its decision to claim that. Consumer Protection , Contract , Contractual term 1263 Words | 4 Pages. Global Crime Analysis Global crime threatens the safety and security of every individual located throughout the entire world. . International and global crimes are not contained to one geographic area but involve a multitude of geographic locations. Drug smuggling, weapon trading, human trafficking, and actions that involve serious violence and cause physical harm are all examples of violent international crimes . Examples of non-violent international crimes include fraud, extortion, counterfeiting. Crime , Criminal justice , Drug 1148 Words | 4 Pages. Overview on International Human Rights. International Human Rights Your presenter today: Major Attila Kulcsar Hungarian National Police Human Resource Management Service . Education Management and Training Departmert International Experience UNTAC Cambodia 1992-93 MINURSO West-sahara 1995-96 UNMIBH BIH RS 1997-98 UNMIBH BIH FED 1999-00 EUPOL Proxima MK 2004-05 OSCE Mission to Skopje 2008-12 Brainstorming What is the first word that comes up your mind in connection with HUMAN RIGHTS? DEFINITION HUMAN RIGHTS are the rights.

Crime against humanity , Human rights , International Criminal Court 660 Words | 3 Pages. trouble for research something you’ve never done? It’s not a good feeling. If you don’t want to be blamed nor punished for something you didn’t commit why should . parents? As violence by juveniles has increased in finding a ghostwriter recent years, the debate about parents’ legal responsibility for introduction children’s behavior has escalated.

Shootings, gang violence, drugs, alcohol these are very few things that children this lifetime are getting into. Finding A Ghostwriter? These are the things that parents are teaching their kids to typeface stay away from but children. Childhood , Crime , Criminology 1006 Words | 3 Pages. ? HSC Legal Studies Yasmin Bradbury Meaning of crime 1.1 A crime is an act or omission, . Finding A Ghostwriter? harmful to the public that is punished by the state in criminal proceedings, initiated and pursued by the state. Species? The Elements of crime : Actus Reus, Mens Rea 1.2 For the prosecution to finding a ghostwriter obtain a conviction, they must prove the existence of all elements of essay human a crime to the requisite criminal standard of proof, being beyond a reasonable doubt.

With the exception of strict liability offences for a criminal. Conviction , Crime , Criminal law 315 Words | 2 Pages. The Australian Legal System Introduction All countries are a reflection of their histories and this is very much the finding a ghostwriter case with . Essay Slavery Human? governmental structures and the associated legal system. The Australian legal system is finding, based on phd thesis a fundamental belief in the rule of finding a ghostwriter law, justice and the independence of the judiciary. All people—Australians and non-Australians alike—are treated equally before the essay slavery commerce human law and safeguards exist to ensure that people are not treated arbitrarily or unfairly by governments or. Australia , Common law , Judge 1406 Words | 5 Pages. Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Summary. ? Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Summary November 25 2012 . CadMex developed a business relationship with Gentura and starting doing business in Candore as a result. Candor was not a member of the WTO or any other international entity in the beginning but showed promise.

Candore was a dictatorship and so was a politically unstable country, but it did have a working government and legal system. The purpose of the simulation was to finding safeguard. Commercial law , Common law , Contract 698 Words | 3 Pages. ii) Is deterrence the purpose of criminal statutes? Can self-defence be stretched that far? According to typeface Foster 'one . of the principal objects underlying any criminal legislation is that of finding deterring men from crime . See pg 9 iii) is Foster's argument of purposive and write thesis statement paper, social contract are discussed from extreme ends. – (but from a Locke perspective the line would be drawn that every person has a right to finding life.) He is defending See p 6 . Jean-Jacques Rousseau , John Locke , Law 1494 Words | 6 Pages. Addressing International Legal and research paper, Ethical Issues Simulation Summary.

? Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Summary Thomas joe Law/421 November 24th, 2014 Kathryn Harris . Introduction Being well informed of the procedures and a ghostwriter, considerations on how to address international legal and ethical issues is crucial in the development of strong business relationships with foreign businesses. Many issues involved in resolving international legal disputes including selecting local counsel, full understanding of the local laws, due. Commercial law , Dispute resolution , Law 1257 Words | 6 Pages. Haygood Psychology 210 Case Study Week 3 A 6 year old boy brought a gun to school and shot his first grade classmate in the library for a . scuffle they had on the playground the previous day. Slavery Commerce Human? According to the legal system, children under 7 are not held responsible for crimes because a 6 year old cannot form criminal intent. In the finding case of the 6 year old boy who shot his classmate is a very sad and equal essay, interesting case because the child will not be charged for the shooting.

While reading. Abuse , Cannon , Child abuse 429 Words | 3 Pages. between hackers. Cyber crime introduction Technological innovation have given rise to a new kind of a ghostwriter criminal activity called computer . crime or cyber crime . Cyber crime include theft of thesis computers and finding, computer software, theft of data, and destruction of thesis introduction vs background data by computer viruses. Advance in finding a ghostwriter technology often bring risk and phd thesis typeface, opportunities for a ghostwriter crime . The computer related crimes are numerous and goldfish, widespread.

Definition of cyber crime Cyber crime is the a ghostwriter fastest growing crime in the world with millions. Computer crime , Crime , E-mail spam 794 Words | 4 Pages. What is a Financial Crime ? There is no internationally accepted definition of essay man financial crime . Rather, the term expresses . different concepts depending on the jurisdiction and on the context. In general, financial crime can refer to any non-violent crime that results in a financial gain to the perpetrators and loss to finding a ghostwriter others or the state. It includes a range of on media illegal activities such as: • corruption (bribery, speed money, kickbacks etc.) • financial fraud (accounting, check, credit card, mortgage. Commercial crimes , Crime , Economics 1434 Words | 5 Pages. Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues essay.

Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Tinna Walker LAW421 Tad Davis June 24, 2013 Addressing . International Legal and Ethical Issues In the finding a ghostwriter simulation, I had to come face to face with several legal struggles through the business ventures of CadMex and Gentura. The first issue that we had to introduction deal with was the a ghostwriter issue of addressing international sales. I decided to go with the option of International Sale of Goods as the choice of law and International Arbitration to resolve any contract. Commercial law , Common law , Contract 969 Words | 3 Pages. International Legal and thesis introduction, Ethical Issues in Business.

International Legal and finding, Ethical Issues in Business Unit 5 Individual Project ABSTRACT In this paper I will discuss . environmental regulations and labor laws in essay slavery human place in Thailand and a ghostwriter, Singapore. Statement Argumentative? This paper will show that while Singapore seems to have stricter environmental regulations in place in it’s country, the labor laws in Thailand seems to finding a ghostwriter protect its citizens better with better work hour regulations and wage requirements. Singapore’s labor laws can stand to be revisited so as to keep the. Employment , Employment compensation , Labour law 885 Words | 3 Pages. Global Crimes Analysis Valerie Johnson CJA/394 February 25, 2013 Alan Hazen . Global Crimes Analysis Global Crimes Analysis Global Crimes Analysis will allow individuals to understand everything that involves crime around the world as it relates to introduction the least of the most. Corrections , Crime , Crime statistics 1152 Words | 4 Pages. Legal Preliminary Report Outlaw and Motorcycle Gangs (OMCGs) What are Outlaw and Motor Cycle Gangs (OMCGs)? OMCGs are organisations where . the members of the organisation use the structure of a motor cycle club as a front for criminal activity. According to the ACC (Australian Crime Commission), OMCGs represent a ‘real and present danger to a ghostwriter the Australian community’.

Between October 2008 and March 2009, New South Wales alone has had 185 members of OMCGs charged with 527 offences. OMCGs work. Crime , Criminal justice , Criminology 1168 Words | 4 Pages. Defining Environmental Crimes Environmental crime is a serious and growing concern at national as well as . international level, and one which takes many different forms. Environmental crime in broad terms means an act which is committed with the intention of damaging or causing damage to commerce human the ecological and biological systems to ensure business or personal benefit. The types of acts commonly recognised as environmental crime are: pollution or other contamination of air, land and water; illegal discharge. Crime , Crimes , Environmental crime 1510 Words | 5 Pages.

Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Analysis. Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation University of Phoenix - ####### Learning Center Business Law . BUS/415 #########, Instructor Introduction Upon completion of the University of Phoenix simulation Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues, I have outlined below several concerns that must be addressed prior to entering into any legally binding business contracts with international organizations. Prior to entering into international contractual business. Common law , Contract , Counsel 788 Words | 3 Pages. Crime and finding a ghostwriter, Punishment in Various Countries. States' criminal legal system has been questioned and scrutinized by write thesis argumentative paper the media and legal analysts for decades.

Even with laws to finding . lengthen sentences and to try younger offenders as adults, the overall crime rate in the nation is argumentative paper, still on the rise. But why is finding a ghostwriter, it that in places like Iceland and Singapore crime rates are so low yet both countries have very contrasting criminal laws? It has been brought to phd thesis my attention that Congress will attempt to create an finding entire new criminal legal system for essay slavery human species the states. Amnesty International , Capital punishment , Crime 1329 Words | 4 Pages. Legal Studies Essay Guide Due to the interest in my Modern History essay guide, I have decided to come up with one for Legal . Studies.

Most people will notice that it is similar to my modern one – that is because essays for finding both of these subjects are similar in style and essay species, approach. In this example, I will use the practice question “How effective is the finding a ghostwriter law in responding to problems in family relationships” General points Never EVER write in first person - this is the cardinal sin of legal. Chris Marker , Common law , Essay 1693 Words | 6 Pages. Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation. Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Disagreements are very common in international trade. . Whenever a company enters into write thesis statement argumentative a contract with an international entity, it must ensure that the contract is legally enforceable in order to protect the company's interest. This paper deals with such international problems faced by a hypothetical company, CadMex Pharma based in Tampa Florida, which teams-up with another hypothetical company, Gentura based in a ghostwriter a small developing country. Arbitration , Commercial law , Common law 737 Words | 3 Pages. for Definitions of “Organized Crime ” CARLO CAVALIERE 100817631 OCTOBER 1ST 2014 Defining organized . crime has proven to slavery commerce human species be a general difficulty throughout history. The belief of this paper is that definition is finding, crucial, however, at on media image the same time one should identify that within the scope of organized crime , definition has been quite subjective and finding a ghostwriter, controversial.

The reason why it is important is because the exact way in phd thesis typeface which organized crime is defined goes a significant distance. Capital punishment , Crime , Crimes 2324 Words | 9 Pages. Legal Studies HSC Notes PART 1: Crime The Nature of Crime The meaning of crime . Crime : a punishable act that is seen as a danger to the society and is ethically and morally wrong. Finding? Elements of a crime : It must be proven that an accused intended to created commit and committed the a ghostwriter crime for them to be found guilty. Mens Rea: (Gulity Mind) a person’s intention to commit crime . The prosecution must prove that accused was aware of his actions. Actus Reus: (Guilty Act) a person’s physical action out human species, taken. Causality , Crime , Crimes 422 Words | 2 Pages. The Changing Nature of Crime and Law Enforcement. changing nature of finding a ghostwriter crime and the ways criminals must be prosecuted. New dangers like terrorism, as well as old ones, such as public corruption, . threaten the public and force police agencies to acclimate themselves to this new environment.

President Clinton explained the need for the development of the federal and local law enforcement agencies. We have begun to statement argumentative find a way to finding a ghostwriter reduce crime , forming community partnerships with local police forces to phd thesis typeface catch criminals and prevent crime . A Ghostwriter? This strategy. Crime , Criminal justice , Criminology 824 Words | 3 Pages. Organized- Crime “Narco is rooted in on media society, so is corruption” - Ismael El Mayo Zambada What happens in Mexico is big; the whole country is . living with corruption and a ghostwriter, organized crime for many years. The government, civil society and even the international community are fighting against it, but it still seems to be war, it still seems to be a mess. As Zambada, one of the biggest cartel leaders said in an interview: “The government arrived late to the (drug) fight. Nobody can solve in days problems. Cartel , Drug cartel , Government 1242 Words | 2 Pages.

Controlling Organized Crime Paper University of Phoenix Cynthia Butler CJA/384 March 11, 2012 . This paper will focus on introduction vs background how to control organized crime from a perspective of different principles and theories. In addition, this paper will identify the problems presented and the various relationships established by organized crime . Furthermore, a description of the legal limitations associated with combating organized crime will be examined, including. Crime , Criminal law , Criminology 1131 Words | 4 Pages. ORGANIZED CRIME Organized crime , by and large, maybe described as a level of crime mainly carried out by groups . of finding individuals coming together for the one goal of research carrying out criminal activities such as drug and gun trading, human trafficking among other heinous crimes in a coordinated and finding, organized fashion. These crimes are usually coordinated nationally but often have international connections. Equal Man? The groups carrying out these organized activities are usually deeply entrenched in the social. Crime , Crimes , Criminology 801 Words | 3 Pages. Legal studies - children and the law. ?Evaluate the effectiveness of the finding a ghostwriter legal system in write thesis argumentative paper addressing the issue of protecting children from abuse The main function of family . A Ghostwriter? law is the thesis care and protection of its members. A Ghostwriter? The law governs the relationships to created ensure that children in particular are cared for, protected and finically secure. However, there are gaps in a ghostwriter the legal system leading to justice not being served.

Australia, as a whole have passed many laws regarding family violence, child abuse and child neglect. Responses to. Abuse , Child abuse , Domestic violence 887 Words | 3 Pages. P7 International Surrogacy (cons) Thesis Statement In today’s society, surrogacy is becoming a . more and created essay man, more popular and common issue. For many couples who cannot or unwilling to finding carry babies by themselves, surrogacy is the first choice to have their own babies and build a family. The legality of surrogacy is different for thesis every country.

There are countries that consider the birth mother as the legal mother while there are those that don't. Besides. Egg donation , Family , Fertility tourism 1770 Words | 5 Pages. Green Crime: The Crime against Environment. Green Crime * This is crime (s) against a ghostwriter, the environment. * Traditionally criminology focuses on whether a law has been . broken – a crime is thesis, something that breaks the law. * Green criminology starts from the notion of harm rather than the breaking of law. * Rob White (2008) – subject of criminology is a ghostwriter, one that harms the physical environment and/or the human and non human animals within it. * The world is a single eco-system.

E.g. Atmospheric pollution from industry in one country. Crime , Criminal justice , Criminology 969 Words | 3 Pages.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Find a Ghostwriter Referral Service Lisa Tener | Hire a Ghostwriter

Resume Fontroversy — What’s the Best Font for a Resume? If this were Cook’s Illustrated , I’d make seven types of mac and finding, cheese and write in painstaking detail about how I geeked on on media image finding the perfect recipe — so you don’t have to. Instead, I studied the finding best font for a resume. This looked like me taking a paragraph from a resume, printing it in seven different fonts, and discovering what makes one font better than another. If you want, you can eat mac and cheese while you read this. Here are our contenders: Times New Roman as the Best Font for on media a Resume. Times New Roman takes more than its share of finding eye rolls and nasty comments as a resume font. However, it says, “Reliable,” to your reader. Plus, as you will see in a moment, you can cram a lot more words onto a page with TNR than you can with any of the fonts shown below.

Just that simple, delicious fact often makes it the best font for a resume. Beyond space considerations, Times New Roman confers an phd thesis typeface additional benefit. “Conscientiousness” (of which reliability is one aspect) is finding one of the Big Five Personality Traits. While the Big Five get massive attention as predictive factors for job performance, conscientiousness is the only Big Five Trait that actually correlates with job performance. When you use TNR, you give a subliminal message of reliability and conscientiousness. Arial as the Best Font for a Resume. Arial is write argumentative paper another perennial resume favorite. It says, “Modern,” to finding a ghostwriter your reader.

However, notice Arial takes up more space than TNR, which means you might have to drop some valuable info to thesis on media image keep your resume to two pages. A Ghostwriter? Yes, two pages. End of discussion. Calibri as the Best Font for a Resume. Calibri is a tasty font that’s easy to essay man read and says, “Stable.” It uses more space than TNR, but not as much as Arial. It’s a definite possibility. Century Gothic as the Best Font for a Resume. Century Gothic uses way too much resume real estate and is thus a non-starter. Finding? Imagine an audio file here as it hits the introduction vs background trash with a big “Splat.” Helvetica as the Best Font for a Resume. Helvetica uses more space than TNR or Calibri at 11 and 12 points.

At 10 points, it’s hard to read. Thus, it’s also a non-starter — unless you’re light on finding resume material. Helvetica recently (May 2015) received a ton of press from a Bloomberg article as the best font for a resume. Goldfish Paper? However, the recommendation was made by finding a ghostwriter, a graphic designer who doesn’t write resumes. It’s a lovely font, but usually impractical for our purposes. Verdana is created a common website font, but it’s too big to finding consider for your resume. The New York Times published a long, evidence-based study about fonts in 2012. It concluded that Baskerville is the most trusted font: 1. Readers are more likely to agree with information shown in Baskerville. 2. Readers are less likely to disagree with information written in Baskerville. 3. Baskerville has gravitas.

Those are all desirable qualities in a resume font. It uses about the same amount of space as TNR. Statement Paper? However, I find TNR easier to read in narrative text. Finding? Because of that, I skip Baskerville. Please, take a look at these fonts, and feel free to goldfish research paper heat up a fontroversy in finding, the Comments section below.

Please share your insights in and body, the Comments section below. I write executive resumes and LinkedIn profiles. Save time. Finding? Get hired. Email me at donnasvei@gmail.com. Image Courtesy of Marcus dePaula. Updated June 2017. I agree with all the fonts above except Times Roman.

I find it very difficult to read. I agree totally with all of the above. I also agree with Darryl’s comment on TNR, difficult to read and a bit old school? Verdana in size 10 is on media and body closer to finding a ghostwriter the size on TNR 12. I like the Baskerville Regular font, but Office (2003) only has Baskerville Old Face. I’d need to find and install the font, and I would worry that the destination printer might not support Baskerville Regular – in which case my resume would get printed in something else entirely.

Fontroversy. I love it, Donna! I haven’t used Baskerville much, but this post makes me want to give it another try. Sometimes Arial Narrow works, but it has to be the right person. I totally dig font discussions. This is awesome #128578;

Thank you for sharing. Great info. Felicia, You’re welcome. Thank you. Donna. I prefer Calibri cos it looks very clean yet simple. But you know in my country most of my fiends really put a picture on right side in which i don’t like cos its a resume but i dont know what to do is it better to put one? BTW Im a Civil Engineer. Thanks! Well after reading this article, and essay slavery commerce human, the following post, I have to say that TNR is the most used font in our legal systems.

I would also like to point out that if your like me (dyslexic) you will want to use the TNR font as it is finding easier to write statement argumentative read than many of the other fonts. If I had to chose a different font it would be Courier New, mainly because it looks like the old typewritten papers, which were easy to finding a ghostwriter read. Just a comment for Harold – a school teacher recently told me that dyslexics are strongly influenced by the background colour and white is the worst background! Old typewritten papers were not the pure bright white that everything is thesis printed on now – try printing on buff or even pink paper to see if that makes reading easier. TNR as do most serifs scream from dusty aisles in a library once used but now overrun with thick leather-bound books. Finding? It’s old and outdated with its extraneous font lines.

In principle serifs do make it more discernible but in 2013 principle isn’t about write statement, convenience. Content, clothes, even our language (texts, tweets) has migrated to finding a ghostwriter minimalism or “Less is Better”. Another thing to think about image, is: “Is there a standard or expected font for my field?”. A Ghostwriter? If so, would it hurt or help my chances to try a different font? Keeping in mind that each hiring manager, organization, corporate culture, and research, local job market characteristics are different. What works in NY city may not work in a small town in AK.

Wait, Arial and a ghostwriter, Helvetica take up the same amount of introduction vs background space. Finding? How is one a non-starter* because of size, and the other isn’t? *I’m deliberately avoiding the “Ugh, Arial is a cheap, soulless, knockoff of Helvetica” discussion you can find so many places online. Just dealing with the space taken up… Excellent point. Given the choice between Arial and Helvetica, I would probably choose Arial because it’s more common. That makes it a little easier on people’s eyes. I actually like the look of Helvetica a little more. Essay Human Species? But really, I love Calibiri at 11.5 or 12 the best. As a graduate student, I love TNR.

It is old school, and yes, I do see the problems. I find myself preferring Centruy Gothic for personal use, but I am currently in finding, the process of changing my resume and research, updating it for internship applications. I’m probably going to a ghostwriter go with Calibri for readability and phd thesis, because it takes up less space than Verdana. Great job! Thank you Hollie. Donna. This comparison is finding a ghostwriter a bit unfair since you have not taken font size sufficiently into account.

For example, Verdana is better at 10 pt when read on a regular computer screen at normal resolution, and compares well with 12 pt Calibri at thesis on media the same resolution. I would use Arial at 11 point to compare with the two I have mentioned. Sure, the various fonts are scaled differently, but if you scale them yourself to take up as near the same space as each other as possible, then you get a more realistic and honest comparison. In my experience Calibri at 12 pt and finding, Arial at 11 pt are both excellent for write online resumes, but if you want to a ghostwriter print them then TNR-12 is thesis introduction vs background likely the best around, with Baskerville-12 a very close second – for the simple reason that these are what most people are used to reading in print. Naturally, you have to finding format the layout of a resume according to the specific font use, and that’s why I usually provide my clients with two versions: one for online reading and a separate print version. Click ‘Print Resume’ and it prints according to on media image a different layout in Times New Roman. Thank you for your insights.

Hi Donna, your contentions clarified a lot of issues I have had about using fonts in resumes, and even in official correspondences. Finding A Ghostwriter? Thank you for the interesting piece. I think Arial is gentler on the yes than Times New Roman does. For journalists like me so bent on created essay man rushing to the print with little consideration for the eye rollers, its a whole lot of finding new perspective. But that you use a Sans for your blog actually encouraged me to up my journalism blog’s font to Sans too! A question though: Each of the fonts have merits and demerits, depending on the medium they are used. Say Serif for the print, and Sans for essay commerce human species the web.

Now, GENERALLY (no, not shouting. A Ghostwriter? I wish comment sections came with rich text features. Created Essay? I needed an italic there!), which works for both print and web, at finding a ghostwriter least to a considerable point of reconciliation? A meeting point where it is not too eye-rolliy for thesis vs background either the print or the web reader? Thank you for your kind words and your great question. I don’t have an answer.

Maybe another reader will offer ideas. In the meantime, that seems as though it should be the a ghostwriter Holy Grail of font designers everywhere! This may be trickier than initially thought of… but I would have to agree, as others observed earlier, for the comparison to be more objective, the types of fonts compared would have to write thesis statement paper be similar in finding a ghostwriter, appearing size (not just all being size 12); as we can see above, this would force us to compare different types of fonts (i.e. one font may be size 12, but very similar in appearing size to a size 10 in another type of font). Once that is taken care of, then we should establish the criteria for selecting one, over another. For instance, is the “best” font, say for a paper-print resume, one which is easy on the reader’s eyes (I always thought that in general, curves tend to be “friendlier” to the human eye, than sharp corners/edges, but then again what if the reader’s eye-sight is thesis on media compromised and is in fact welcoming the “sharpness” which helps his/her brain from having to silently do extra work to compensate?). To make a long story short, it seems to me that there are at least two criteria for finding a ghostwriter selecting one type of commerce human species font over a ghostwriter another:

a) Does it make the text appear more serious and created equal, truthful, and. b) does it make the reader feel more comfortable, at ease, and thus more pleasant. Although I am personally inclined to focus on the second criterion, there exist prevailent industrial stereotypes about resumes, which I believe are to an applicant’s best interest to a ghostwriter observe (at least until they reach what they are aiming for; unless, the applicant himself/herself decides to consciously to deviate from the research norm with intention). Also, anything resembling legal/stereotype text tends to get more attention (not sure whether it is because of a positive, or a negative inner feeling being triggered when viewing it), but as implied earlier that may not be that important… or is it? Interesting questions Nicholas. There is a large body of research on fonts for advertising and marketing purposes, very little regarding resumes. Thank you, Donna. Calibri is the easiest to read. cant understand why people still use TNR.

Personally I like to use Cambria 11 for resumes. Alternatives are TNR 11.5, and also – I would like to add Adobe Garamond as another excellent resume/CV font. For professionals with long resumes, I would think they should stick with Adobe or Baskerville Old (11 – 11.5) – otherwise their resumes are going to end up in finding a ghostwriter, the trashbin. Interesting Linda. If in doubt, Calibri is almost always a safe bet. Equal Essay? Thank you, Donna. Truth Nate. I wonder how long it will take for the pendulum to swing the other way?

Donna. Font preferences are so personal. Finding? I love hearing people explain why they prefer one font over thesis introduction another. I like Calibri too. As to pictures on resumes, it varies by culture.

In the finding a ghostwriter U.S. Argumentative? no, in many other countries yes. Understand the local norm and go with it. Hi Kristin. Thank you. I hoped you would see this post. Finding A Ghostwriter? #FontGeeksUnite Donna. People can try using smaller font sizes with the caution that they start looking cramped pretty quickly.

All the fonts discussed in this post are available in on media and body, the most recent recent version of MS Word. Of course, not everyone has the finding most recent version installed. Thank you for your ideas. I’m always happy when I see your name on my screen. Literally old school — it used to be THE font for thesis argumentative textbooks. I suspect that old schoolness it what also makes it seem reliable.

Thank you for commenting. Interesting. It sounds as though you fall into the group that prefers san serif fonts — especially online. Thank you for commenting. I really like Garamond! I think it looks very professional. Thank you Jennifer! (Click on the link to “9 Resume Fonts Designers Love” to Garamond in action.) Donna. TNR is so difficult to read.. why is finding it so overrated? It was (is?) the school book font in created equal, the US for finding a long time. It’s familiar. As an former art director and typesetter, I agree with your selections except where it comes to applicant tracking systems.

There are so many systems available now a days and a lot of them are not great at reading serif fonts. Typeface? So although I prefer serif fonts for readability to the eye, sans-serif fonts win with character scanners. Agree, Donna? Agree. I use sans serif fonts.

I use Century Gothic. You just have to use a smaller font-size (9.5 or so for general text) than other fonts. I have found that it is by finding a ghostwriter, far the most legible font at created equal essay man smaller font-sizes. Compared to TNR, which I have to finding a ghostwriter increase to 12 or so to achieve the goldfish same legibility as CG at 9.5, I’ve found that CG actually saves space.

Academic Proofreading -
A Lucrative Niche for Writers: How to Become a Ghostwriter

An Analysis of Andy Warhol#x27;s Gold Marilyn Monroe (1962) Essay. Finding? The woman portrayed in the painting is the famous movie star Marilyn Monroe. The photograph that Warhol used for this piece is a publicity still from the 1953 movie Niagra.(Museum of Modern Art) Marilyn Monroe has always been known, and always will be known as our nations most famous sex symbol. Her personal life was even more interesting and exciting to the public than her films. Goldfish Research Paper? She was married several times, and the mysterious events surrounding her death were rumored to be the result of an affair with President John F. Kennedy. Warhol chose the a ghostwriter year of Monroe's death, declared a suicide, to create this piece. Her troubled personal life and untimely death only made Warhol's painting more powerful. He displays Monroe at her best. She is young and write, beautiful with styled hair and a made up face-yet inside she was empty. Finding A Ghostwriter? By glorifying her, Warhol shows her vulnerability. She was an icon to millions, yet the constant demands from fans and the media drove her into goldfish research paper, the downward spiral which ultimately ended her life.

This piece was created during a time of political and social change. Increased political awareness and a focus on finding a ghostwriter celebrity demanded art that was more Personality Analysis of Marilyn Monroe by Using Trait Theories. Personality Analysis of Marilyn Monroe By Using Trait Theories Marilyn Monroe, whose real name is Norma Jeane Mortenson, was born on write statement argumentative June 1, 1926 in Los Angeles, California. She was American actress, singer and model. She also was one of the most famous movie star, the sex symbols and finding a ghostwriter, pop icons of the thesis vs background 20th century. Despite her an finding a ghostwriter, unhappy, difficult childhood she got succeed during her short life period.

She worked minor roles for years. Then, she showed her comedy ability, appearance on television this, in July 1946, she got a short contract with Twentieth Century-Fox. Then she changed her name to Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn for the musical star Marilyn Miller and essay slavery commerce species, Monroe from her mother’s maiden name. Finding A Ghostwriter? After six months of acting classes and dance lessons, she was finally told to report for work on a film. This film being The Shocking Miss Pilgrim which was released in 1947. On Media? After that, Marilyn played many small and unimportant roles. When Marilyn’s contract came up for renewal in August 1947 1946, Norma Jeane Dougherty became Marilyn Monroe. As Monroe’s career drug on finding a ghostwriter she lit up every screen that she was on, becoming one of the most famous actresses of goldfish research paper, her time.

She had over thirty well known movies and was continuing to work on more serious roles. In the 40’s 50’s and 60’s women were just stepping out into the business world, going from finding a ghostwriter, house wife to essay, working girl. A Ghostwriter? It was the time in which beauty couldn’t have brains in the media’s eyes. Research Paper? Marilyn was put into the stereotypical box of Marilyn Monroe Informative Speech Essay. Throughout that time in her life she abused alcohol, pills, and suffered from 2 miscarriages. Marilyn was slowly disintegrating. She would show up late on set while filming movies and was even fired from what was supposed to be her last film “Something’s Got to finding a ghostwriter, Give”. Goldfish Research? The movie never was released because of this. Only 17 days after her famous “Happy Birthday” performance for John F. Finding? Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe was found dead at goldfish paper, her home from an overdose of finding, sleeping pills. She was only 36 years old. There Media industries were controlled by males; therefore Marilyn Monroe's image served the interests of men by created man, legitimizing their power.

This creates a marketable image aimed at a well defined audience that is male. Classing Marilyn Monroe as merely 'Entertainment for Men' contributes to behavioral ideologies in a ghostwriter society for women to act as objects for typeface, male desires. The myths drawn from such slogans creates for females a sense of inferiority, where in Monroe's case, her body and sexual allure were her A Star is Born: Marilyn Monroe Essay. A Star is Born: Marilyn Monroe I was inspired to write about Marilyn Monroe because she seemed like she knew a lot about life and everything she went through. She was a big movie star and she fought for what she believed in she wanted a good part in movies but the directors always put her as a blonde and she had to be dumb and she didn't like that. She didn't understand because she was intelligent and that is what they thought of a ghostwriter, beautiful blonds back then. She was good at everything she did. People Andy Warhol#x27;s Influence on the Art World Essay. I was looking at a bunch of created man, Warhol’s paintings and I was confused.

I was just staring at them and finding, I’m thinking “why don’t you look like a Warhol?’ Then I realize that these paintings are from when he was younger. Thesis On Media And Body Image? This was before he defined his aesthetic. I believe this was his discovering phase then he goes into his silk screening phase. Andy Warhol used current icons from the finding a ghostwriter world for his work. One of the famous icons was the Campbell’s soup can. In 1962 Warhol displayed his Campbell's soup Essay on Journey Into the Mind of Marilyn Monroe. continued to set the and body bar ever higher, testing to see if the admiration was for her as the finding fragile person she was or for the salacious roles she played in movies such as Some like it Hot. How could she ever be convinced? This was the tragedy of Marilyn Monroe. In her comedic films, one has a sense of created essay, impending disaster.

It seems to skulk in the background even as she portrayed the innocent and a ghostwriter, naive pubescent juvenile. Then, in her dramatic efforts, there was the comedy of her feeble attempts to vs background, long; Andy was rather fast at finding steady employment. In 1951, two years out of school, Andy Warhol bought a nice apartment for himself. Shortly thereafter his mother and her three cats showed up one evening. Julia Warhola was to live with the son she adored so greatly for her remaining twenty years. During these two decades Andy kept his home life strikingly separate from his public persona. His time with his mother was cherished. Julia was in finding a ghostwriter fact his first collaborator in art. Andy helped Marilyn Monroe and Mental Illness Essay. where the father is listed as “unknown” (Doll, 1998-2012).

Family History of Mental Illness Norma Jeane’s mother had a documented history of mental illness. Both of her parents, Otis and Delia Monroe were found to equal essay, have lived out their later years in mental institutions, Norma Jeane’s uncle, Marion Monroe, was also

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Find a Ghostwriter Referral Service Lisa Tener | Hire a Ghostwriter

Posted in THE ESSAY OF BEHAVIORISM THEORY OF LANGUAGE TEACHING AND LEARNING. DINA NOVITA WIJAYANTI. FIRST REGULER ROMBEL SEMARANG. THE ESSAY OF BEHAVIORISM THEORY OF LANGUAGE TEACHING AND LEARNING. As the students of English Education Department , it is important to a ghostwriter us to know the kinds of approaches or theories related language teaching and learning. In this case, some approaches have constructed in teaching and learning process. All of the approaches are conducted in teaching learning process in order to get the positive effect for the students and the teacher itself. The use of the approach itself is to improve or increase the students ability in learning. Thesis? Although there are some theories that still used some conventional methods that make the students uninterested in joining the teaching learning process.

So the role for the teacher is to apply appropriate approach based on the condition of the finding a ghostwriter students in write thesis argumentative order it can make the students are interested to learn. In this case , I would like to discuss about behaviorism that is explained in detail through history of behaviorism , definition of behaviorism ,the characteristics of behaviorism, the principles of behaviorism , the finding strength and weaknesses of behaviorism, the application of behaviorism in ELT, the differences of behaviorism with other theories. HISTORY OF BEHAVIORISM. According to Demirezen (1988:135) background of behaviorism growth is basically, behaviorist theory is thesis, psychology theory that was founded by J.B Watson as a reaction to traditional grammar. This theory was supported by finding, Leonard Bloomfield, O.N ,Mowrer, B.F Skinner and A.W Staats, Behaviorism grown in on media and body America as a new approach of psychology by making a particular emphasis on the importance of verbal behavior. The major principle of behaviorist theory is the analysis of human behavior in a ghostwriter observable stimulus-response interaction as the association between them . Thorndike was the first behaviorist who explored the learning area in order to form the association on particular process of behavior and on media image the consequence itself. There were kinds of behaviorism that the behaviorist theory of stimulus response learning was developed in operant conditioning from Skinner. A Ghostwriter? He assumed that all learning to typeface be establishment of finding habits as a result of reinforcement and reward. Essay Slavery Human? On the other hand, the other behaviorist that was assumed by Pavlov that stimulus and response work together.

The example of behaviorism based on Pavlov was children developed to learn the language of their social surroundings naturally whose importance both over language learning and a ghostwriter teaching must never be underestimated .In this respect of behaviorist was in fact that human and animal learning is process of habit formation. Human Species? A highly complex learning task, according to this theory may be learned by being broken down into small habits. These are formed correct and incorrect response, are rewarded or punished ( Hubbard Jones and Thornton Wheeler, 1983;326 as cited in Demirezen (1988:135)). Thus, it is clear that the acquisition of learning in infancy is governed the acquisition of other habits. THE DEFINITION OF BEHAVIORISM. According to Waltman (2003 ) Behaviorism is a theory of animal and human learning that only focuses on objectively observable behaviors. While, (as retrieved in a ghostwriter http://www.learningteaching.info/learning/behaviour.htm) behaviorism described as developmental theory that measures observable behaviors produced by a learner’s response to stimuli. From those definitions of behaviorism from two experts , I can infer that behaviorism is a theory that measures observable behavior that are produced by the learner to respond to the stimuli. The response to stimuli can be reinforced with positive and negative feedback to condition the desired behaviors. Reward is the positive feedback that is given to the learners because they can response to on media and body the stimuli correctly For example reward can be realized through stikers, treat , food and shopping, While punishment is the negative feedback that is finding, given to the learners if they can’t response the stimuli well. For example for the punishment such as no play time, extra chores and taking away item.

There are some of the key consequences of behavior. The reward can strengthen the behaviors in order the learners can increase the behavior. For instance, giving praise to created man promote good behavior. While, punishment can decrease the behavior in order the learner don’t want to do it again . For instance, if the child get extra chores or no recess. THE CHARACTERISTICS OF BEHAVIORISM. According to finding a ghostwriter Tomic , Behaviorism attempts to describe , explain and influence behavior. In this section, I would like to describe the goldfish research paper features of behaviorism. According to behaviorist, the most important causes of motivation for behaviorism lie outside rather than within the individual. The dualistic portrayal of mankind which distinguishes between mental processes and finding a ghostwriter observable behavior is scientifically unproductive. For example” Mary loses control of herself because she is aggressive”. Phd Thesis Typeface? This sentence means something.

Mary is the cause of their observable behavior. However, the only way to detect the inner characteristics serving to a ghostwriter explain behavior in such pronouncements is to observe this behavior. Write Statement Argumentative Paper? We see that the cause and effect have the same source. The scientific study of mankind should be restricted as much as possible to directly observable quantities. Explanations of a ghostwriter human behavior are simple in principle, as behavior arose out the elementary learning processes, but in practice however , behavior is quite complex. Both the thesis vs background behavioral patterns of and the outside influences that effect human beings are complicated. Finding A Ghostwriter? Man is generally a shallow and imprecise observer of both his own and write thesis paper others’ behavior.

The dualistic portrayal of mankind forces him to propose all sorts of dubious explanations. The attempt to influence behavior must be preceded by a thorough behavioral analysis. If the attempt to influence behavior fails, then the analysis is finding, incorrect or incomplete and must be revised. THE PRINCIPLES OF LEARNING OF BEHAVIORISM. The behaviorism is primarily associated with Pavlov (classical conditioning)in Russia and J.B Watson. While, B.F Skinner in United States(operant conditioning). The two types of possible conditioning that are classical and operant conditioning are explained as follows. Ivan Pavlov (1849-1936) Ivan Pavlov is brilliant Russian Behaviorist.

He studied about behaviorism (reflexes) for thesis vs background thirty years and was considered to be the father of conditioning theory. He concerned in a ghostwriter the concept of classical conditioning behaviorism. Classical conditioning is the process of relax learning. Moreover, the condition tends to use the behavioral training naturally occurring stimulus is paired with a response. According to Waltman (2003)the example of classical conditioning is Pavlov found that providing food to a dog would set off a response by an elevated salivary flow.

He controlled the situation by ringing a bell each time food was given to the dog. He discovered that he could make the saliva flows just by ringing the bell, although food was not supplied. The bell , being the secondary stimulus, was so directly connected with the food or primary stimulus that the bell brought about the salivary flow or primary response. The relax was triggered by a new stimulus. He called this “ a conditioned reflex”(Rippa, 1996 as cited in Waltman(2003)). A learner behavior based on experience became known as “classical conditioning”. The principles of classical conditioning (as cited in Cherry) Acquisition is the initial stage of learning when a response is to be strengthened.

Extinction is when the occurrences of a conditioned response decrease or disappear Spontaneous Recovery is the thesis on media image reappearance of the conditioned response after a rest period Stimulus Generalization is the tendency for the conditioned stimulus to appear similar responses after the response has been conditioned. Discrimination is the ability to differentiate between a conditioned stimulus and other stimuli that have not been paired with an finding a ghostwriter unconditioned stimulus. John B Watson(1878-1958) John B. Watson is the important contributor to classical behaviorism . He studied the behavior of animals. Watson’s approach was influenced by Ivan Pavlov who concerned in Classical conditioning. Classical conditioning is the process of on media reflex learning. Watson’s approach emphasized in a ghostwriter the role of stimuli in producing conditioned responses. For this reason, Watson may describe it as an argumentative paper S-R(Stimulus-Response) called ”reflexes”. He believed that one’s surrounding and background are much more dominant than genetics in the determination of human behavior. He thought that one’s surroundings were the main stimulus that established behavior. He considered that if he could be in charge of a child’s surroundings, he could shape the child into any type of person he sought.

In his research similar to Pavlov’s experiment with a dog’s digestive. Watson trained a child to fear a rat. When the child came in finding a ghostwriter contact with the rat aloud noise was made and the child was startled. This led to the eventual fear of furry animals. Watson believed that if he could make a child fear a rat, then he could create any situation and response that he desired( Waltman, 2003). B.F Skinner is American behaviorist whom develop a system based on operant conditioning. Operant conditioning is the write thesis argumentative paper idea that we behave the a ghostwriter way we do because this kind of behavior has had certain consequences in the past. In operant conditioning there is image, reinforcement of the behavior by giving reward or punishment. Positive reinforcement shows by giving reward to increase the finding a ghostwriter response.

Negative reinforcement shows by giving punishment to decrease response. The greatest contribution of B.F Skinner was known his studies of how rewards and punishment influence behavior(Fisher,202 as cited in Waltman :2003). He taught that reinforcement follows behavior. Human behavior is developed by previous situations and reinforcements. Behavior enlarges in write thesis statement areas that are positively reinforced, therefore, we should be controlling, creating events that reinforce desired behavior. Skinner used a tool which was known the ”Skinner box”. This box was used to observe behavior in tested situations and for operant conditioning experiment. For example Operant conditioning( as cited in Strandrige ) is the mouse pushes the lever and receives a food reward. A Ghostwriter? Therefore, he will push the lever repeatedly in order to equal man get the finding a ghostwriter treat.

It means that the equal essay mouse can response to the stimuli well so, the mouse can get reward in the form of a ghostwriter treat .Through his experiment he concluded that behavior could be changed by providing reinforcement based upon the response. The principles of operant conditioning (as cited in Demirezeen(1988:137)) Behaviorist theory dwells on spoken languagea learning language is primarily what is spoken and secondarily what is thesis introduction, written. Behaviorist theory is the habit formation theory of language teaching and learning, reminding us the learning of structural grammara Language learning concerns us by “not problem-solving but the finding a ghostwriter information and performance of statement argumentative habits” The stimulus-response chain, S-Responsea emphasizes conditioning and building from the simplest conditioned responses to more and more complex behaviors. All learning is the establishment of habits as the result of reinforcement and rewarda positive reinforcement is finding a ghostwriter, reward, negative reinforcement is punishment. The learning, due to its socially-conditioned nature, can be the same for thesis and body each individual a each person can learn equally if the condition in finding a ghostwriter which the learning takes are the same for each person. CLASSICAL VS OPERANT CONDITIONING based on (Cherry,2008) First described by Ivan Pavlov, a Russian psychologist Involves placing a neutral signal before a reflex Focuses on involuntary response and stimulus. First described by B.F Skinner, an American psychologist Involves applying reinforcement or punishment after a behavior Focuses on a voluntary behavior and consequence. THE STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS OF BEHAVIORISM.

The next section that will be discussed is the strength and weakness of behaviorism(As cited in Mergel:1998) The strength of behaviorism is focused on a clear goal and can respond automatically to the cues of write paper that goal. Finding? On the goldfish research other hand , the weakness of it is the learners may find themselves in finding a ghostwriter a situation where the stimulus for the correct response does not occur, so the learner cannot respond. Thesis And Body? A worker who has been conditioned to respond to a certain cue at finding, work stops production when an anomaly occurs because they do not understand the system. APPLICATION OF BEHAVIORISM FOR ELT. Behaviorism offers a particular perspective on how learning occurs and how teaching impacts that process. According to Beavers, Eaglin, Green, Nathan and created man Wolfe (2002)) Learning is a persisting change in performance or performance potential that results from experience and interaction with the world. The importance of measurable and observable performance and the impact of the environment comprise foundational principles of the behaviorist approach to learning.

Some things to remember when incorporating behaviorist principles into your teaching: • Write observable and measurable behavioral learning outcomes. • Specify the desired performances in advance (the learning outcomes serve this purpose) and verify learning with appropriate assessments. • Emphasize performance, and practice in an authentic context. • Use instructional strategies to shape desired skills. • Reinforce accomplishments with appropriate feedback. Behaviorism can be applied through the teaching method such as Audiolingual method, TPR,Silent way.

A.APPLYING CLASSICAL CONDITIONING IN THE CLASSROOM. The teacher can apply the principles of behaviorism in the classroom that can be applied through classical and operant conditioning. The key elements in classical conditioning (as cited in journal from asiaeuniversity). A teacher uses attractive learning aids Decorate the classrooms Encourage students to work in a ghostwriter small group for difficult learning tasks Greet the students and smile at research, them when he comes to the classroom Inform the students clearly and specifically the format of quizzes , tests, and examination Make the students understand the rules of the classroom Give time for students to prepare for and complete the learning tasks. B.APPLYING OPERANT CONDITIONING IN THE CLASSROOM.

In operant conditioning , the consequences of finding behavior place changes in the probability that the behavior will occur. Thesis Image? Reinforcement and punishment are two main concepts in a ghostwriter operant conditioning. The following are some examples on how operant conditioning can be applied in thesis vs background the classroom (as cited in journal from asiaeuniversity) Recognize and a ghostwriter reinforce positive behaviors and genuine task accomplishment Use various types of slavery species reinforcement such as teacher approval (praise, smile, attention and pats on the shoulder)concrete reinforcement(cookies, candies and stationery) and privileges(longer recess time and more time with friends) Reinforce good behaviors and finding a ghostwriter punish bad ones consistently Use schedule of thesis reinforcement, such as surprise rewards, to encourage persistence Use positive punishment as the last option. Use negative punishment such as detention class ,instead. Punish students’ behavior , not their personal qualities. Tell the students which behavior is being punished. THE DIFFERENCES OF BEHAVIORISM WITH OTHER THEORIES. In this case, I would like to discuss the finding a ghostwriter differences of behaviorism compare with other theories based on two experts. The first is the research paper differences between behaviorism and constructivism theory based on Alzaghoul. The description is as follows:

Students tend to be passive The teacher is active in teaching learning process than the students since the teacher presents and provides for practice and finding a ghostwriter feedback. The material is prepared by the teacher. Students tend to be active The teacher is write thesis argumentative paper, passive because the students do their personal discovery knowledge The students understand the information or material constructed by themselves. The second is the differences of behaviorism theory compare with cognitivism and constructivism theories based on Orey (2008). The Differences of cognitivism ,behaviorism,and constructivism (as cited in Orey:2008) It stresses on acquisition of knowledge and internal mental structure. The role of finding a ghostwriter teacher in cognitivism is to.

1)Understand that individuals bring various learning experiences to the learning situation which can impact experiences to the learning situation which can impact learning outcomes, (2) Determine the most effective manner in which to organize and structure new information to tap the thesis vs background learners’ previously acquired knowledge, abilities, and experiences, and. (3) Arrange practice with feedback so that the new information is effectively and a ghostwriter efficiently assimilated within the learner’s cognitive structure. It stresses on a new behavioral pattern being repeated until it becomes automatic including the created equal essay man use of instructional cues, practice and reinforcement. The role of teacher in behaviorism theory is a ghostwriter, to. (1) Determine which cues can elicit the desired responses, (2) Arrange practice situations in which prompts are paired with the target stimuli that initially have no eliciting power but which will be expected to elicit the created equal essay responses in the natural setting, (3) Arrange environmental conditions. It stresses based on construction of our own perspective of the world, through individual experiences and schema. The role of teacher is. (1) To instruct learners on how to construct meaning. (2) To align and a ghostwriter design experiences for the learner so that authentic relevant contexts can be experienced. Instructions in constructivism have some characteristics: (a) An emphasis on the identification of the context in which the skills will be learned and subsequently applied,, (b) An emphasis on learner control and the capability of the learner to manipulate information, (c) The need for information to be presented in a variety of different ways, (d) porting the use of problem solving skills that allow learners to go “beyond the information given” (e) Assessment focused on phd thesis typeface, transfer of knowledge and finding skills.

Based on the explanation above related to behaviorism , I can infer that the implementation of that theory itself is like the conventional method where the students tend to be passive in teaching and learning process while the center of the learning is the teacher since the teacher presents and provides for practice and feedback. Typeface? The students tend to get reinforcement from the teacher in order the students can do what the teacher’s intend . If the students can response to finding the teacher’s stimuli correctly , they can get reward such as stikers, treat , food and shopping, While punishment is the negative feedback that is given to the learners if they can’t response the stimuli well. For example for the punishment such as no play time, extra chores and taking away item. Behaviorism overall helps the phd thesis typeface teacher with her class in many ways. It helps her to have smooth classroom management skills, keep her children to work hard to achieve their highest potential. Through behaviorist theory ,the students learn how to behave in correct way. Alzaghoul, Ahmad Fawaz. The Implication of the Learning Theories on implementing E-Learning Courses.

The Research Bulletin of a ghostwriter Jordan ACM . Vol 11(11). Pp 27-30. Accessed on 20/10/2012. Asiaeuniversity, 2012. Learning Theories-behaviorism. Chapter Four.

Available on http://peoplelearn.homestead.com/BEduc/Chapter_4.pdf. Accessed on 20/10/2012. Beavers,Helayne, Jan Collins-Eaglin, Donna Green, Geoffrey Nathan,and Kristi Wolve.(2002).From Theory to Practice:Behaviorist Principles of Learning and phd thesis typeface Instruction.. The Office for Teaching and Learning Newsletter .Vol 7.No 2. Available online at finding a ghostwriter, http://www.otl.wayne.edu/newsltr.html. Accessed on1/10/2012. Demirezen, Doc, Dr Mehmet.1988.

Behaviorist Theory and thesis introduction vs background Language Learning . Finding? Page 3. Available on thesis statement, http://www.efdergi.hacettepe.edu.tr/19883MEHMET%20DEM%C4%B0REZEN.pdf. Accessed on 1/10/2012. Mergel, Brenda.1998. Instructional Design Learning Theory . Available on15www.a3net.net/elearning/Instructional_design-comparison-mergel.pdf. Finding? Accessed on typeface, 10 October 2012. Orey.2008.

Comparison of Major Learning Paradigm .Available on 81bada.myweb.uga.edu/portfolio/comparison.pdf. Accessed on 7 October 2012. Strandridge,Melissa.Behaviorism.Department of Educational Psychology and Instructional Technology, University of finding a ghostwriter Georgia. As retrieved in http://projects.coe.uga.edu/epltt/index.php?title=Behaviorism.html accessed on 1/10/2012. Tomic, Welko.(1993).Behaviorism and Cognitivism in goldfish Education. A Journal of Human Behavior. Vol 30,Pp.34-46.

Accessed on 1/10/2012.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Find a Ghostwriter | Reedsy

essay on trusteeship Gandhiji's Philosophy of a ghostwriter Trusteeship. Shri. Dhirubhai Mehta. Gandhiji has been hailed as the man of the millennium all over the world. His contribution in attaining freedom for the country from the British through peaceful and nonviolence means has been applauded. On Media And Body! But the contribution of Gandhiji to the world was far more in various other things than in gaining freedom for this country, however important it was. Winning freedom for India was only a part of a long journey he had W1dertaken for improving the quality of life of human beings, for injecting fairness in public life, for making society responsive to the needs of the poorest of the poor, in providing alternative solution for economic development and rearrangement of a ghostwriter social forces in this country. After Lord Buddha and Jesus Christ he was the tallest man ever born in this World. Lord Buddha and Jesus Christ set up religions based on compassion and typeface love. Gandhiji set up no religion, established no hierarchy Or religious order.

He did not set up any math nor organized any group as his followers and yet he was the first in finding the living memory to say that irrespective of the religion to which you may belong or preach, the man must have equal respect for all religions and regard people belonging to different religions-different social and cultural groups, different economic strata as brothers and sisters. It was Gandhiji who declared I am a Hindu, a Muslim, a Christian, a Zoroastrian, a Jew to which exasperated Jinnah shouted Only a Hindu could say that. Gandhiji was one of the most original thinkers that the on media and body image, world has ever come across of the finding a ghostwriter, status of man Plato, Russeau, Tolstoy, or Marx but the real difference lies in that each of the finding, original thinkers before Gandhiji came on the scene while paying all the thesis, intellectual input to the community did not live a life based on their teaching. Gandhiji was the a ghostwriter, first one to created equal essay man lead a life based on what he preached. In fact, he practiced all that he told in his life. In a way his life was his message.

To our countrymen he was the one to teach 'and demonstrate that to attain joy of mukti pleasures of heaven, you do not have to retire to the Himalaya or Ashram nor leave the problems and woes of the people for some one else to finding a ghostwriter find solutions. No wonder Acharya Vinoba Bhave found in him Shanti (peace) of the Himalaya and Kranti (revolution) of write thesis statement argumentative Bengal. His was an integrated human being. It is sad that while paying occasional and finding ritual respect to the memory of Gandhiji as the Father of our Nation or has one who stood for nonviolence not much has been done about various other aspects of his contribution. In fact, most of the things that he stood for have been forgotten. Thesis Introduction! Delhi has not only been the cremation ground where the body of Mahatma. Gandhi was cremated, it has become the burial ground for all that he stood for in life.

In 1946 Gandhiji said: I have never been in such darkness as I am today. He saw himself wandering alone on cremation ground-premonition for finding a ghostwriter, the partition massacres that were to follow. In fact in 1947 he asked: Who listens to me today? Fifty years later one would sadly scream. Who even cares to remember what he said or did for phd thesis typeface, all of us? Things are being taken for granted. In this particular small piece, I would like to touch upon some of the most prominent aspects of Gandhiji's message to our country and to our people apart from winning freedom for us and a ghostwriter attempts to lead us to nonviolent social order. Gandhiji's concept of constructive work of which Khadi was the kingpin, is one of the most important contributions and one of the most important programmes that he gave to this nation.

We could have won our freedom on the basis of movement led by phd thesis, someone else, maybe Lokmanya Tilak, Subhash Chandra Bose or Bhagat Singh. Even the idea of nonviolence would have come up before the world shattered and destroyed by the First and Second World War. The British colonial rule could not have kept India under shackles for finding, any greater length of time.. Even before Mahatma Gandhi, Mahavir and Buddha had spoken of non-violence. Of course freedom in any other manner would have been won. But if Gandhiji had not given us the concept of typeface Khadi and Constructive programmes probably no one else would have thought of a ghostwriter it. To quote Vinoba Bhave: If the thought of nonviolence was not put forward by Gandhiji, somebody else would have put forward, because nonviolence was a historic need. But if the created equal essay man, thought of Khadi were not presented to us by Gandhiji, I do not think that anyone of us could have imagined about Khadi.

Khadi represents a programme formulated with great insight and foresight. Gandhiji's ideas about economic reconstruction are not those of any Utopian idealist. He was a practical visionary. It was Gandhiji's' personality and his efforts that gave Khadi idea a practical form. Finding A Ghostwriter! It is not merely a piece of cloth. It is the thought for life; it is the style of living.

There cannot be a social order based on nonviolence unless it is built around Gandhiji's programme of constructive work. Created Man! Flourishing of any other system of economic development, whether capitalist, socialist, communist or to use the current Jargon, globalisation is based on finding a ghostwriter exploitation of man by man. Exploitation is the phd thesis, worst form of violence more' dangerous than riot breaking out in the street or countries fighting across the borders for territorial rights. Finding A Ghostwriter! Every other economic system that has been tried in last 250-300 years is thesis image, based on exploitation, exploitation of customers, exploitation of women, exploitation .of children and in short, exploitation by each one who is in a position to exploit the other. Gandhiji also believed that by a ghostwriter, scrupulously keeping politics out of their activities constructive work by concentrating solely on the means will be able to achieve striking political results. These were the instruments for building democracy. Typeface! The functions of the constructive work organizations were not limited in finding a ghostwriter Gandhiji's concept to relief and reform activities. They were accepted instruments of social change. Gandhiji rejected the view that state is the research paper, final and necessary form of human organization. We have not given a fair trial to his economic programmes and philosophy and the result is there for all of us to see.

After 40 years of finding socialist experiments and 10 years of globalisation today people living below poverty line equals the population of our country at the dawn of Independence. People living in slums in goldfish research Bombay-heart of finding a ghostwriter India- is twice the population of Bombay on 15th August 1947. Another significant concept with a potential to paper change the economic and social order, is Gandhiji's philosophy of trusteeship. An original thinker as he was, Gandhiji was probably the first to finding a ghostwriter see the inherent contradiction of both capitalism and communism and a practical idealist that he was he propounded the theory of trusteeship which could be an alternative way of statement life, an economic system in place of capitalism and communism. Trusteeship provides a means of finding transforming the thesis statement, present capitalist order of society into an egalitarian one. It gives no quarter to capitalism, but gives the present owning class a chance of reforming itself. It is based on the faith that human nature is never beyond redemption. Trusteeship is the concept of universal consequence and which itself, a new alternative to honestly correct the ills of social accumulation and at the same time gives those with managerial and entrepreneurial expertise to use the same for' the good of the society. Accepting trusteeship and translating it into a ghostwriter, reality will cast great responsibility on those who will undertake experiment, but in the ultimate analysis it will be worth and in the national interest.

Gandhiji's ideas like his own personal dress were homespun. His language was, like his diet, simple. He had no use for pedantic pedagogic, or technical jargon. In order to avoid the evils of urbanization and industrialization, he gave us a call to go back to on media and body image the village and restart the village industries. A Ghostwriter! Gandhiji's idea of freedom was not limited to liberating the country from the British rule. It was only the first step in thesis image the direction of ultimate freedom that a man should enjoy. He wanted to change the mental attitude of man and free him from finding enslavement to false and fallacious ideologies and labels of modernity. Another contribution of far-reaching importance made by Gandhiji was attaining for typeface, Indian women equal constitutional and legal right, respect and awakening the society and finding a ghostwriter women in particular from the outmode? concepts of the Hindu society.

Gandhiji changed the thinking of Indian women and of men about women. He achieved almost the impossible-bringing Indian women out into the open during the freedom struggle, picketing liquor shops, caring injured volunteers at the time of Dandi March, giving up their purdah system and coming on the street to face the British police and soldiers. Goldfish! Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Justice Vidyasagar, Justice Ranade and Maharshi Karve and a number of other Indians before Gandhiji had fought for women's right to education. To quote Maharshi Karve; What we could not do about the status of women by decades of our effort, Gandhiji achieved it like a miracle in finding a few months time. It is because of the influence of Gandhiji on the leaders of the phd thesis typeface, Indian freedom movement and those represented in the constituent assembly that women in India got all the rights at law on par with men in the matters of marriage, dowry, divorce and property. He made the concept of monogamy as integral part of the Hindu Law and Dharma. If it is a question of mere legal and constitutional rights of finding women, the Indian woman possibly enjoys more rights or at least rights equal to those enjoyed by women in any other part of the world. This was Gandhiji's contribution to the cause of awakening Indian woman. Another major social programme given by Gandhiji was prohibition. Article 39 of the Constitution requires endorsing regulation on sale of liquor and other intoxicants as part of the directive principles of our Constitution there has been very little desire on the part of those in authority to do anything about it. Gandhiji attached utmost importance to total prohibition and that was one of the goldfish research, 11 point programmes of the Gandhi-Irwin Pact.

Gandhiji made a fervent plea even to the non Congress provincial government elected in 1937 to enforce prohibition. The programme is meant to be beneficial to industrial labour and finding a ghostwriter domestic labour as well. This would raise the standard of the poor and also it will mean substantial economic gain to the nation. Mahatma Gandhi was the extraordinary leader and the first one to successfully obtain results for independence from colonial rule. Non-violence is not perse, like non-cooperation or nonalignment, merely absence of violence. Non-violence was his way to vindicate the typeface, truth by the infliction of suffering not on the opponent but on one's self. He was always prepared to accept punishment that demonstrates the a ghostwriter, strength of his convictions. Essay Slavery Commerce! Gandhiji abstrianed from violence, but in doing so , he wrested the moral advantage. By breaking the law nonviolently, it was enough to show the injustice of the finding, law. By accepting the punishment imposed on him he confronted his captors with their own brutalism. The British just did not know how to deal with this man.

He made their continued rule in India an impossibility. Another most important contribution that Gandhiji made to this country and world is that he created Indian leaders out of dust. In his scheme of things there was no basis for fear. Fearlessness was the commerce, very fundamental to his programme or leading any movement. Men and women I must give up fear of the society fear of the caste, fear of the a ghostwriter, state, fear of the organized exploiters. Unless we eschew fear, there can be no real freedom. Thesis Vs Background! He gave us a set of ethical and moral values for our behaviour which can be practiced only if one gives up fear. There can be no nonviolent social order till there is fear. Satyagrah was the instrument not for those who live in fear. Terrorism is finding, resorted to out of fear. Race for armament is based on fear of each other.

Submission to brutal forces of exploitation and violence, both subtle and not so subtle is based on fear. Fear of typeface insecurity, fear of known and unknown can only lead to silent suffering, stratagems, cleverness cunningness and cruelty. Inspite of the fact that his own ideas of social, economic changes that the country needed and his philosophy differed from many of his colleagues and finding a ghostwriter many of the people who worked with him, he was the great organizer of commerce species men and finding a ghostwriter resources he brought together. Once I was invited to speak at a seminar where participants were mainly managers in charge of development of human resources. I was to thesis speak to them on trusteeship but the organizer suggested that I may start with how Gandhiji motivated the a ghostwriter, people. Slavery Human Species! There is no other person I have heard about in the history of mankind having collected around him men and women with diverse interest, diverse political philosophy, different degrees of intellectual land organizational ability. Yet he was able to motivate them for finding, any programme that he undertook for freedom of India, development of Khadi and Village Industries, creed of thesis and body nonviolence and peace, removal of a ghostwriter untouchability, equal rights for man and woman.

They were, as a team, prepared to take up any of his cause. To quote Pandit Nehru: Very different from each other, different in our backgrounds, ways of life and ways of thesis and body image thinking, but, we grew in the service of the. common cause with a leader to finding a ghostwriter whom we looked up from our different viewpoints as a great and magnificent personality. His inner circle included Pandit Nehru, Rajaji, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Maulana Abu! Kalam Azad. Brilliant doctors like Dr. Typeface! Ansari, fun loving Sarojini Naidu and India's Iron Man, Vallabhbhai Patel.

Why they were all drawn to him? He had no formal authority, he had no power to finding a ghostwriter oblige, he had no favours to distribute, nor could, he punish anyone. Thesis And Body! And persons owing allegiance to him were themselves no ordinary men or women. Each one was a giant in his or her own right. Then how did he motivate them? To quote Pyarelal: The secret of it lay in finding a ghostwriter his intense and many sided realism, which drew them to him, and in species his tact, deep sympathy, delicacy and personal charm which held them together.

For instance, Birla was drawn to him because he found in him a man of God, who was also a man of the world, and a ghostwriter who embodied for him his own ideal of personal purity. Revolutionaries found in him a more thoroughgoing revolutionary than themselves, with a determination and courage of battle, a spirit of adventure and paper dauntless defiance which made their own exploits look like a youngster's pranks in comparison. Pandit Nehru, refined an intellectual, was captured by his dynamism joined to a perfect artistry in life. Another statesman, Pandit Nehru's father, once remarked: I do not believe in a ghostwriter his spirituality and never will and I have told him that I shall never believe in typeface God at least in this life. What we find, however, is that in politics he beats us at our own game! Deshbandhu C.R. Das found in him a passionate dedication to the cause of finding Indian independence and the readiness to immolate himself for it if necessary, that out-matched his own. The Maulana Saheb found, in him a profound religious thinker like himself and paper a passionate exponent of eastern culture and tradition which the Maulana so eminently represented in his own person, and a catholicity of outlook which he (the Maulana) had embodied in finding his monumental researches in the Koran.

Rajaji found in write statement argumentative him a clarity of thinking and perspicacity, a marvelously quick grasp and capacity to appreciate the opponent's case, and a legal subtlety and acumen which put to finding shame the forensic acrobatics of legal celebrities of the orthodox type. Human Species! Dr. Finding A Ghostwriter! Rajendra Prasad found in him his beau-ideal of meekness of spirit and passion for humanitarian service. Dr. Ansari, like I many of his contemporary medical celebrities, found in him a fellow-savant, with an experimental outlook and approach to the problem of health and disease as scientific and objective as his own, who by his quackery-as he delighted to call his experiments in nature-cure confounded and write argumentative paper set at naught their textbook theories. Sarojini Naidu with her poetic insight, discovered in a poet in action -deliverer from bondage of an ancient, proud people, whom he had taught to stand erect and a heart as tender and motherly as her own. Lastly, the bridge-player, chain-smoking barrister Vallabhbhai Patel, sardonically scanning the Indian political scene from the seclusion of his fritters club at Ahmedabad, found in the Mahatma a political leader who was no talker, but a man of action, who made things happen and never failed to deliver goods when once he had undertaken to do so.

And so, they all became his bondslaves and a ghostwriter found it difficult, nay almost Impossible, to tear themselves away from his moral and intellectual leadership, and above all, from the commerce human species, leadership of finding a ghostwriter his practical wisdom, when in later years, their varying temperaments and the diverse settings in which they had to function, made it more and more difficult for them to adhere to his ideologies in action. Several other programmes of far reaching significance were initiated by Gandhiji, like removal of untouchability, Nai Talim, education through mother- tongue as medium of instruction, etc. but in this brief article, I have not been able to deal with all of them. [Source: from the book 'Man of the Millennium', p. Thesis Vs Background! 107]